I am pleased to announce release 1.7.0 of BrightstarDB is now available from all the usual places:
This update fixes a couple of bugs and also adds MonoTouch portable class libraries for developing iOS apps with
- NEW: iOS is now supported in the Portable Class Library build.
- FIX: Fixed SPARQL endpoint to properly return the requested format when it is specified using the format= query parameter.
- FIX: Fixed build of BrightstarDB on Mono. Thanks to abargnesi for the bug report.
- FIX: Fixed serialization of decimal, double and float data-types to ensure use of the Invariant culture. Thanks to CyborgDE for the bug report.
- UPDATE: All projects are now being built with VS2013.
The store format remains compatible with previous releases. This is a recommended update for all BrighstarDB users.